Meter of popularity

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The artistic side of.. Brian??

Juxtaposed, the choices I'm to made, Confunded, these unfathamoble decisions

how am I to decide, the pathways to tread?

solving it

by understanding the antecedence of task

the road to prosperity, they shall conclude my life.

I lurk in the shadow, where doubt infests

Is there something out there?

that could stoke my passion

the inordinate dream I held

that dances with the artistic side of me...






99%contributed by leana a.k.a the walking dictionary *claps* =) and 1% inspired by me =p

3 comments:

-YaGaMi- said...

WHAO!
So 'artistic' ah!
Until i also dont really understand...
Is this a song or a poem?
Cuz i think its totally wrong and feels like oleum(?)..
Now,that is more like it!

-The Midnight Stalker-

Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fam said...

POEM LAAAAAA
omg..
hahaha
bt nvm, cuz its kinda crapp-ish anyway..
hahahahahaaha
completed within minutes ok..
kira ok dy lor..
oleum?
omg.. conc sulphuric acid... hahaha