Meter of popularity

Monday, April 20, 2009

weird?

woke up at 12pm, sleep back at 4pm lol
anyway, b4 i 'proceed' to the main topic, wanna promote some stuff
ANGELS AND DEMON - DAN BROWN is goddamn awesome!! (woops, sry foong lol)
and err.. owh, i sleep back at 4pm cuz i read the novel for 4 hrs straight.. and it givs me a hell of a time back at my head.. = =''
so, while i was sleeping...
*sorry sorry - super junior rang*
i was like 'uh wtf.. who kacau me tidur...'
*notes the screen stating 'Arif'
Hp = handphone fella
me = me? lol
hp - 'hello, is this Mr brian?'
me - 'yeah? *noticed the difference in the sound* who's this?'
hp - 'hello mr brian, this is amir from public mutual bank '
me - 'huh?'
hp - 'don u remember me? u said u wanna invest in the mutual fund interest, i think we shud have a drink in starbuck, say, maybe tuesday?'
me - 'wadda? i think u got the wrong person'
hp - 'yes? u r mr brian rite?'
me - 'yeah, brian FAM'
hp - 'OHHHH, brian FAM, sry, im looking for brian TAN, i think i got the wrong contact number..'
me - 'yeah it seems so.. *momentarily speechless*'
hp - 'sorry for disturbing, have a nice day'
me - 'uhh.. sure *yeah rite, have a nice day while u RUINED my nap = =''*'
and when i tot i can get to SIP(sleep in peace) it goes...
*sorry sorry - super junior*
WTH, AGAIN?!
hp - 'so mr brian, are you interested in our mutual interest fund plan? it brings great profit and in near future it can... *bla bla bla*'
half of the time i wasnt even listening and was jz staring at my lovely pillow~~
me - 'owh, *in some understanding tone* its rather interesting, bt the thing is, IM STILL A STUDENT'
hp - 'oh..! ok.. wat r u studying?'
me - 'er.. f6..'
hp - 'i c i c.. i understand, we will always welcome u in the next 2 years, pls do feel comfortable to contact us after 2 years.. goodbye'
me - '......................'

at first i tot it was HITZ.FM..!!!! bt then, his english sounds anything bt nothing like the deejay in hitz.. so i canceled of the idea of being PUNK'D in public..
bt, heck? how can he use arif's hp, and talk bout this banking, investing stuff?
weird huh... readers, any idea?

9 comments:

Ihsan Fahmi said...

uh oh...............................................................................

Edwin Loh Ern-Wei said...

who is arif?your friend must be ah...??
no idea also, although got some lame ideas popping in my head...dont want to embarrass myself in public...

ron~ said...

WTH...u better feel sorry for promoting him ISH ISH

Fam said...

hahahaha, wat idea la edwin?? i nid it!

Edwin Loh Ern-Wei said...

these ideas can be stupid...
1st idea:
Maybe arif's dad or older bro does this investing thing but then his credit expired already so he used arif's hp instead...??? "_"
2nd idea:
Arif lost his simcard and this bank guy kutip it and use it la...so he had 2 simcards...(digi&maxis or digi&celcom or maxis&celcom or Umobile&digi and etc...)

Fam said...

hahahaha! not bad not bad, never tot of it b4 lol

kwanqiao said...

u gt listen to sorry sorry by super junior de a??

haa..
cant imagine..

Anonymous said...

a deer with no eye is a no idea :D haha! :D

Fam said...

LOL, not bad man!! a no eye dear!! woohoo =D