Meter of popularity

Monday, June 15, 2009

The sillhoutte surfaced..

It is true
She did not lie to me
It was me all along
Having hopes high as mountain
Came crumbling down succumbed to ashes
Get over it, get over it
I will, soon, I believe
Till then
Let the blood flow
And harden the wound
To avoid any more damage
From you



*******************************************************************************

wow! high skool!
damn, my 1st day in it was... kinda cool!
there was a moment when i was in the skool thinking...
'heck, at last, im in this place.. a place where i once swore not to go to...'
haha
onli 1 teacher came in, dat was... errrr... wats her name again?
our muet teacher.. ok laa i guess, was kinda fun cuz was doin brainstorming..
havent noe new frens YET, owh, to be specific, havent noe new GALS yet.. lol
the guys there is cool, get along quite fast.. bt the gals there... = =''
the MAIN difference of high skool and the skool i had in my history of studies is dat...
I
CAN
FEEL
NATURE...!!!!!!
ohhhh mother nature of all love... stop spamming ur beloved grasshopper-or-watever-it-is-insect's CRIES..!! lols...
hope life in high skool will be fun
cheng, no worries.. although ur dotA skills is still as noob as ever.. lol
at least u can improve in ur class rite!! wif whole bunch of dota freaks there.. haha!
emm, dats about it i guess...
oh yea, recently im kinda addicted to DIGIVICE!! yeap u see no wrong words, DIGIVICE...! i found it when i cleaned my hse... hidden safe and sound under my mom's bed.. lol
patamon~~~~ weeeee~~~~






6 comments:

ron~ said...

stupiak la u..playing digivice...=.=
lol...so hard to mix with girls ? U?
hahah..

Anonymous said...

welcome to KHS :D

Kah Wei said...

my klas girls are so frenly..haha...and im noob??LOL..i only played for a while k..

Fam said...

hey! im improving wif those females now..! LOL

Aiman Toreq said...

want girls from africa mate?
haha...

digivice..
oh my god...
that this is LEGENDARY!!

-YaGaMi- said...

LOL! Patamon! can change to angelmon in adult stage!!! LOL! I MISS TAT SHIT!