Meter of popularity

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tribute for gaycent

His 'facade' eroded today.

The gay that we know, the smiley face + 24/7 annoying gaycent can actually turn out to be VICIOUS!

lol..
Today after Ian's farewell party, me, esther, gaycent(its actually vincent OON laaa *roll eyes*) and winky went to play pool

Cut it short

I was spectating, while the 3 of them practically indulging themselves totally in the game, so, when they finish their 2nd game going for the 3rd game, the neighbouring malay fella that was playing beside us suddenly came and take the cue WITHOUT ASKING, just, take, just like that.

Esther was like, huh??
Winky was like, O.o?
I was sitting and said to myself, 'walao, bloody rude rite?'
Gaycent said to me (cuz he was beside me at that time) :'wanna fite wif them?'
and without waiting for my reply, he shot up and stride to the malay gang (2 fella near the table playing, while 4/5 of them sitting at the couch)

I cant really hear the whole conversation well cuz im still sitting at the couch, bt i remember the whole scene vividly.

Those fella is confirm gangster type, from wat i observed, la, the outfit, hairstyle, way of talking and the ever going on vulgar words from his mouth = =''

and so, 1st 1st they refuse to return the cue, keep on saying 'x nampak ke kita sedang main ni ha?! pergi la ambil cue lain!!' (note: there is 1 cue at the cue collecting site, bt it was broken)

since dat fella is having a crescendo in his voice, i decided to stand up and see wat they gonna do, lol, intimidate them wif my size?
bt last last, the other malay fella tell his fren not to mess wif us and giv us back the cue..
bt, the other malay fella pulak THREATENED gaycent, saying, : 'hati2 kao! saya kenal muka awak!'
bt winky last last add 1 sentence lagi x leh bla :'next time guna otak sikit boleh?' hahaha
lol
padahal they all so small size.. hahaa, i nearly burst out laughing, bt of course, control laa babe, if not all the tension gone.. ahaha

the thing is, if its me, i would jz forget bout it since im kinda passive if u ask me..
wow..
x sangka, gaycent... impulsive.. hahahaha

No comments: