Meter of popularity

Sunday, December 20, 2009

17th, 18th, tries of the never been tried.

I shall make it short, am in no mood to blog actually, but LAGI no mood to revise maths.. so.. yeah, this is it.. haha

Went MV on thursday.. to buy present for Mr.G, he's one rich fella, have no idea to buy what at all! So we(me and miss N) just stroll around probably waiting some enlightenment coming from nowhere to make me have some idea of getting what for him, lols

Before we started the random, motiveless walk, we went to GSC and tempah-ed avatar 2 tickets for 1330. There's so so SO many more movies I haven't watch yet!

We'd came across so many shops, but still don't know what to get for him, YET, erghh... A boy, rich, 1992, gonna go Aus next year, smart, what to get?
perfume? Teddy bear?(LOL) Crystal? Shoes? Attires??
Then last last because of time factor we simply went to Topshop and bought a sweater for him, RM123
And I have no idea why I acted dumb that time, the conversation goes :
Cashier : Do you have member card?
Me : Errr... nope? Can I use student card instead?
lols, crazy at that time..

About 45 more minutes left before the show start, so we went to

ooooh~ the Spaghetti FARM


To have :


Note : It's not as tasty as it looks, features might be deceiving.

And there was this FRIENDLY aunty(from singapore) that chatted non stop once she sat on the bench beside our table. She kept condemning about the taste of the spaghetti, which, I agreed to it to a full extent haha, nice woman she is =)

Then we proceed to, Avatar~ oooh~ its really nice you know, well, I would rate it a 8 out of 10. yeah, graphic wise is overwhelming and the story line is rich too!

Lepas tu, me and miss N pun balik, end of story for 17th.. Now, what's the relation of this post with the title??
I'm just trying to say that this is the one first time that I tried 1-1 with a girl(although it is most probably quite common in you guys. haha) and don't worry, I'm still single and AVAILABLE =D


***********************************************************************************


And so, after Mid I rushed back to Mr.K's house to bath(actually more to like wet my body and dry it in within 4 minutes = ='') in order to make it to Mr.G's birthday at Fortuna Palace *doing the woo la la dance~*(Note, Mr.G is only 17 and he's having his birthday party at a luxury restaurant.)

The party is NOT about the dinner but it starts AFTER the dinner, where one whole gang of boys went overnight at Mr.K's house, and this is where and when all the mayhem started =D


We played poker with REAL chips and REAL $$, in other words, ILLEGAL GAMBLING, lols.. But don't worry, initial bet is not even in two figures haha.


We had liquor, err, vodka and whisky(Black label) to be precise. Everybody started to get high already (especially me? haha) And Mr.K was like half shouting the whole time after he had his 3rd cup of raw whisky haha.


Holding the bottle of whisky was mr.J a.k.a Skrey(I think the name is somewhat cool though) He managed to bottled up for like, 3-4secs I guess, and that is enough to bring an amateur down, haha.

Actually there's A LOT MORE of pics and vids taken that night, but it is just WAY too explicit for readers to have it.. haha.. So anything 'em hem' that happened that night should just be kept in the right way. *cough cough*

So, what's the tries of the never been tried for this?
1st time being light headed
1st time drinking vodka and whisky in a considerable amount and purity.
1st time playing poker with chips!
1st time getting buck wild with friends (examples are not shown and is not appropriate to be do so, lol)

But don't worry, I'm not saying that gambling, drinking, doing crazy stuff is GOOD, it's just that I wanna have different exposure, I still have my conscience on and am still able to think, well, straightly =)

And owh! Guess what? I had deleted dotA!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*gasp* gambling?! call the police =P

Aiman Toreq said...

crap....tak ajak..celaka....

Fam said...

apa laa aiman, u mean x ajak the GAMBLING and DRINKING part? lol

boxOFjuice said...

T . T Brian....tak sangka! ishk ishk.