Meter of popularity

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ok...

Ok, seems like the previous post has no effect on me AT ALL. lol.. I shall rekindle the passion of writing!! Oh C'mon... I need more stimulation...!! (This sounds weird anyway)

My life, as in now, hmmm well, how should I phrase it? err well, there's no drastic changes, YET! (As I expected I would), and that's rather, well, pathetic.. = =''

Still busy with school's work load and stuff.. And now that I decided to go to library twice every week for revision/completion of homework, hope that it can ease the difficulties of me understanding what's trying to be conveyed by teachers in school. haha.

Ahhh.... I wanna be emo.. (already am, slightly) Cuz that is the main element that triggers me into writing, and post posted would be in higher quality and captivates more reader, rather than some random craps created jz to make this blog 'SEEMINGLY' alive.. lols.. (wen ket?)

Is something superficial deserves to be envied? I should have clear my thoughts on this like, AGES ago.. like, DUDE! its jz soooo SUPERFICIAL, why do I have to care so much anyway?! *bangs head*

I should have entrust her with more faith? Or its just simply that the other part of me wanted to let go, already sick with this feeling of self hatred inflicted by her..

I personally LOVE someone's pm in msn, 'sosickwituandyourlies, feltsostupidtobeloyaltoyoufor569days.'
hahaha, nice one, somehow i jz get wat he means, i jz get it..

Over and over again~ this is the sad song that keeps playing with my heart, keeps fooling with my soul, over and over again~

I noe im imperfect, nobody is!
bt i demand more attention, yes u can say that im selfish
sometimes i wish i could be loved MORE, cared MORE, and appreciated MORE, by u..

yes i noe im insensitive, or dull u might say
bt well im trying hard, to cut this spiky edge of me..

bt mayb sumtimes, im just thinking too much.
being realistic is not my key characteristic, too bad
I tend to imagine, and when im running wild in it, cold wave of reality hit me hard back into senses. *sigh*

ur name will be clicked AUTOMATICALLY, when it popped out at the left bottom corner of my screen, and here goes, the ever-silence of dree, its killing me..

I might be having a +ax^2 graph as my exterior, bt who noes, its jz a mere exterior, a pathetic epidermis that masked that -ax^2 soul of mine. who would imagine, a fragile soul concealed in a seemingly strong physique? (god knows wat im talking here)

Its BAD to be jealous, DUMB to be envious, STUPID to be selfish and FOOLISH to be angered by trivialities, bt, im not strong enuf to not to be gripped by this devilish grasp of devil, obscuring my vision, lowering my soul... =/

No comments: