Meter of popularity

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rot

A process of deterioration, decaying or decline.

Well seriously, I'm a person with low motivation to do things that I'm supposed to do. [Reading, house chores, piano, exercise etc etc]
And this seemingly endless holiday does NOTHING to fight against it!

I have to go somewhere else as long as I'm not in house to start gripping a book and actually start reading it.! Weird huh?
At times, I would travel all the way to town by bus, find a comfortable place [Well preferably oldtown/starbuck] and spend a few hours there just to have a meal and treat that place as a mini library, haha~

Guess the waiter there recognize my face already. lol. Anyway, that's one of the way to 'force' me, well to move me into action of reading! If not, I will be instead being sloppy around in house. Sticking to the bed.sofa/couch/anything sleep-able like a freaking bee towards honey. lol

Guess I have to bulk up and start doing things I should do! I want to have the school start now!! So that my life will get more interesting than its mundane routine repeating itself endlessly like what's happening right now = =''

Rotting like a pudge..

No comments: