Meter of popularity

Friday, October 21, 2011

Over here

From the previous post, its some of my view about the assignment that I'm gonna do, and since then, I've been doing some research between Judaism, Christianity and Islam, still reading now though, and Theology is a subject, well, not as popular, but certainly not stale!

One week worth of holiday, mounting assignments, and the dread to go out with friends is soooo intenseeeeeeeeee!! sigh, but recently, something happened to my family that I wish not to disclose here.. but because of that, it would be wise of me to act prudent in spending my money.. Now Im having my own monthly chart of expenditure! Anyway, I seldom blog nowadays although I've got lots and LOTS to share, but I don't have  a camera with me =( phone's connection with PC is disabled, can't upload recent pics of mine up there... pics about bacteria, taken directly from microscope. lol

ahhh, talk about being prudent, over here in my college, there are SO MANY examples of those needy... In comparison, I'm so so so much more fortunate than them.. Imagine to curb one's hunger just by imbibing water and white bread, and eating a proper meal only once a day, just to save some money... sigh.. they are really really strong..

went Istac the day before, magnificent architectural design!

what else? oh, Gona be emcee for an event tomorrow, nothing new.
and urm... yea, 3 days of sleeping past 3 in the morning and having class at 9am will really take a toll on ur body, at least for me. =l

No comments: