Meter of popularity

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A new experience!

Wow its been so long since I last updated this post!! Don't know why, I just can't find the spirit to do it, because when I want to tell about tales of myself, it MIGHT seem to be a mundane, everyday thing to others, so I wish not to bore the crap out of my readers~

It seems that I can only blog well about thoughts and new opinion and ideas if I read more books, recently the reading habit is just pathetic! Whenever I got the time I would either watch movie, or play game... (For this week 14 only la lol), ALL BLAME TO DMC4!!

Anyway, since I don't have any opinion or thoughts to share, then I have to share my experience recently only lol.

Just finished my BAKSIS Megaproject, 3d2n at Sekolah Menengah Vokasional Kajang.
Got a lot of pictures, but not with me! waiting for them to be uploaded by friends...
To sum it up, we don't judge a book by its cover, seriously. Before entering the school, we were being informed that they are MALICIOUS, BAD, POOR DISCIPLINE, GANGSTER and anything you can relate on being bad!

But after joining them, having conversation and dialogues with them, they do open their heart to us and what I notice is that they need some extra care and attention, that's all... In crowds, you will see them keep jeering and making noises and all, breaking them into smaller groups and try to talk to them, you will see that they are really just a desperate attention seeker.  And, as presumed, they do have some poor family background and relation with their immediate families..

One of them, being misunderstood by his father in age 10 caused him to be cold and frigid till date, and he is developing an anti-sentiment towards female because the whole misunderstanding thing is caused, well, partially by his female friend. This caused me to realize HOW SENSITIVE children's feelings are and how we, as parents should be extra attentive and proceed matters with care to develop a  healthy child.. We should blame the society of now by its predecessor, not the current youth.. Just saying my opinion. hmm....

A few things other than them, a sudden 'revelation' that I really do think that girls that kept themselves shrouded in veils of mystery looks a lot more attractive than they do if they spill it all out! Seriously, when I see her from afar, with her cold blank stare, its really appealing! But once I started talking with her, well, she's a nice person, friendly and all, but oh well, the initial curiousness has 'le Poofed', vanished just like that. ahaha

Anyway, photo of the day. Metallic Mickey from the Mickey exhibition in MIDV. One of my favourites! =D



No comments: