Meter of popularity

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Chaotic exam week

Well at least it applies on me =/
I never tried to revise THAT hard before
Imagine going to library and revise for like 3-4 hours just for the sake of FINAL exam
like
WTH???
For those who know me know this is soooooooooooooo so so not Brian.. lol

But great to say that it is over! weeeehoooooohaaaaaaaaaaaa*jumping while flinging a towel*
well at least PARTIALLY over?
There's PA and MUET left on Monday.. hmm
depends on my mood whether to revise tomorrow or not..
since megaman, dota, heroes facebook are begging me to stay with them, can't do anything, right? xD
And one thing is that, I discovered that I ACTUALLY CAN study alone... W.O.W!
haahaha, of course, having the condition of absolute clearance of distraction in the radius of 5 metre..

well, there's nothing much special to blog anyway.. just to remind you guys this blog is NOT dying.. hahahah
and oh, I think I found my new hobby, I love to read thoughts of others =D

No comments: