Meter of popularity

Monday, July 5, 2010

New possession

Its gonna be mine... soon enough! and when that happens, I'm gonna be posting up her picture in every pages available! she's a beauty~ ahhhh~*sigh admiringly*

Anyway, I got my mid-term result, which is rather VERY non-satisfying. 4 B+, a pointer of 3.33. And how on Earth could that kind of result bring me to Nanyang U? My dream is drifting away from me.. away, and never to be back...

Exhibition is going to be a reality if nothing obstructs the progress. Now I'm cracking my head to distribute shifts, languages and panel's selection to all my Exhibition Guide member, but still, I'm really do appreciate what they did for me, especially the AJKs..
-Cheng
-Ivy
-Vincent
-Amir
-Yuen Jing (managing the whole lower 6!)
Just to name a few, and of course, everybody's effort is highly appreciated and I thank you guys whole heartedly here =)

YMD and HSD meet gonna come soon too! ahhh plan Plan and more PLANS!!
Too bad I can only go for such meetings and events.. I'm not joining this year's P-53..[It is merdeka day celebration for the 53rd time FYI] Due to time constrain, and well, my susceptibility to procrastinate.. oh, cant resist virtual temptations, how weak I am... =(

and oh! ok, im working in Metro Point every Sunday now in conjunction with the flea market there started last 2 weeks, promoting Wendy Dance Centre.. so, for those who are interested in dancing or even workouts, why not give us a try then? =D

No comments: