Meter of popularity

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thoughts.

When obstacles avalanches, things tearing apart, you mend it back, instead of disposing it, you try hard to save it from the fate to be nothing but nothing. Although it creates less value than what it is supposed to be, but something is better than nothing.[Related to something that's happening right now.]

It's so weird that when you are doing nothing, and midnight strikes, all the emotions surge your heart, that is why I have the sudden impulse of typing something, even if it bring no sense to most reader, lol..

Oh by the way, something seriously random! My mom woke up just now [1.24am] and shouted 'abi abi, fai dit hei sen lor! qi jor!'
I was at the computer room and heard faint shout from my mom and I tot some cockroach fly on her or sumthing, then listen properly haha...
then I responded with = ='' [ok she cant see it oso] 'mii ahhh.. yi ga yat dim gei jek la... wa laoo.. hoi fen laaa' lol

Back to my main line.. Hmm, what I was saying.. ahhh, yea, the lonesome in me when darkness and coldness strikes! Dunno why.. really feel like having someone to talk to or even to text.. but how come when other ppl is texting me I don't even give any effort to reply them? [subject is a girl.]
Suddenly thought of mic's quote, 'I WAN2 PAK TOR!' [you said this rite? lol]
then thought of yee's status in fb : 'love is nothing but the tricks hormone are playing on us, it is 99% imaginary and 1% true, and that 1% is pain that love inflicts on us.'
waaa hou sem ah~
that statement is very very pessimistic yes i noe, but somehow it carries some truth behind it.
Love is like a fire? It feels warm to be around with, but when it goes out of control it engulfs us and we are reduced into nothing but ashes. The feeling of despair for those who had been disappointed by, is not much better than a pile of reduced ashes. ahh~

When someone is around for you, it wont stay forever in that way for you, treasure, cherish, and be gratitude.

3 comments:

amylovesgreentea said...

Eh, first time feel like want to comment. Haha!
And, first time really like your post. Happy? Haha!
I want to Pak toh!

-Valerie Yee- said...

when u wan pak toh?????XD

Fam said...

lol both of u , go pak tor laa =O