Meter of popularity

Friday, August 20, 2010

My turn to crap

Guess what, I won myself an 'award' being one of the best actor for the sketch, haha, vids are on FB, lazy to upload, and results in getting myself a thesaurus, which I think it comes in quite handy, to make your sentence having subtle meaning haha.

And there are some 'BLOOD FEUD' going on in school.. If you ask me, its NOTHING big actually, its just that pride and ego takes over one's consciousness and worsens a matter, ugh, ego, what a bad quality to have it on. To actually think that you are of higher superiority than other, shallow. Although at times we tend to be like this too, consciously or unconsciously, we must eradicate this, at once! Learn to be humble, and yes, I'm learning =)

There's one chinese proverb saying something like 'the longer you spent with someone then only you will get to know one's real attitude'
Can't agree more.
Sometimes we get to be deceived by that individual's seemingly kind-nice-benign nature but deep down inside...... We never know. But I still believe that if you treat others sincerely, MOST OF THE TIME, most of the time la, not everytime, lol.. they will treat you back sincerely too =D

Oh and one more thing, recently I found out some natural, affordable, abundant revitalizing and neutralizing recipe [lol], for more info, please refer to the note attached in my fb profile, haha, its this short then, till the next time, bye~

No comments: