Meter of popularity

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dialogues

Culture can really unite people huh?
Today I spoke to a few person that is of other nationality
-Taiwanese
-And others are Arab
Sadly enough none of them are XX! sigh.. lol

Anyway, although I didn't really know them before this but I was able to communicate with them smoothly with minor language barrier via the exchange of experience about culture [In my case, FOOD of course! haha]
What you expect? You think I'm gonna talk about some super ancient civilization or history about their and our country intensely? lol, of course not!
Talked about food in Taiwan, in Libya and stuff like that... Now that I know, although Malaysia's size is about ~10% of the size of Libya and having the population of about ~25mil, guess what's their population?

~F.I.V.E.M.I.L.L.I.O.N. only!!
wow damnnn, so sikit orang, haha.. ok, its some new stuff for me, and i showed the 0.o face to him haha..

A conclusion they made is that the food here is the better compared to their country's and they say that civilian here in Malaysia are comparatively more naive than that of their country's? I highly doubt that though. lol

And oh! The way Arab speaks, iss sooo interesting!!
They always have a lot of pronunciation starts with 'schn' or 'th' and it started of in some super soprano high voice [Just like the starting of the song in my blog] for their sentence haha..

***********************************************************************************

Step up 3 is a truly must watch movie for those who loves hands-waving-booty-shaking body-trembling-soul-soaring moves! lol
I would rate his story line as WEAK, because there aren't any serious conflicts or what not, and the flow is quite predictable actually..
What makes the whole show, a show, is the abundance in dancing and battle scene which made me goes AHHHH~! [ok that sounds gay though]
haha, SERIOUSLY! Their moves are so cool that at one point I felt like standing up and follow the music! Let me see you pop~

Hmmm what more... oh, the curry in Ichiban Ramen, don't try it dude, I can cook like 23x better than that == '' and that set of meal robbed me Rm 20 literally ugh... Imagine how I can spent that money in pasar malam instead...

Glynn!! heh heh......

No comments: