Meter of popularity

Monday, May 2, 2011

Colgate

I shall summarize my experience for the past few weeks into one short simple post, if not, you guys would have start mouthing bubbles while trying to finish it. lol

1st stop, PENANG!
Ahhhh, what could best describe penang other than the word F.O.O.D? We stayed in a hotel which is nearby a few restaurants, so, supper is a daily routine for us there.. Hmmmm, nothing much happened there actually. But since it was the first marquee event, I became the ARMPIT RAISER and lost my voice for the 1st day! [Only a selected few understand what armpit raiser means though]

For more details about this armpit raiser thingy:
http://www.facebook.com/brianfam/posts/10150181624464101?ref=notif&notif_t=feed_comment#!/photo.php?fbid=10150149027727338&set=t.736009100&type=1&theater

Hmm.. What else? owh, we played DARE OR DARE in the hotel for the last day before going back to KL. It was INSANE! lol, can't reveal much here though. lol but there are a few things I've never done in my life, done. lol

When everybody is having their own sweet time having some rest, I proceeded to Klang as my 2nd stop to attend the mini marquee event, which is only held responsible by me and Jia wern.. It means that, I'm away from home for nearly 2 weeks! wow~ hahaha, and just to emphasize the fact that I'm all alone =D

Anyway, there's one seriously interesting event took place there.
There was this uncle, which is.. err.. I duno, inquisitive? he asked about EVERYTHING IN THIS EARTH.
He asked that, do you think the cows 1000 years ago is the same as now?
Then since he's crappy, HE MET THE RIGHT PERSON! [lol?]
I said stuff like evolution la, urbanization laa and talked about how come now got burger then last time no burger? Because human is getting smarter and wants to improvise [!!]
then he asked me, 'so, last time don have car? don have shopping complex all these?'
I was like WTH?! U CAME FROM MARS OR SUMTHING? but of course, maintaining my calm-professional-detailer-poker-face I replied him 'yeahh, its all about the brain~' lol...
Seriously, very bizarre. lol, like, seriously lol!! [!!!] [just to express my astonishment, and get this style from nancy haha]
And you know what? our conversation lasted for almost AN HOUR!! Dude! It would be better if its a she! lol

http://www.facebook.com/brianfam/posts/10150181624464101?ref=notif&notif_t=feed_comment#!/photo.php?fbid=10150149028542338&set=t.736009100&type=1&theater
They forcing me to take pic with that uncle lol..

And the last station would be in K.terengganu, just came back and reached home today =)
Nothing much in KT, except the thing that there's no night activity in KT!
Their CC has to operate secretly after 12, imagine that? We have to go to CC to print out something, it was 1 in the morning and we have to like, roll up the rollershutter quietly just to like, somehow sneak in the CC, wa lao eh, freaking worried suddenly got some police come in a raid us or sumthing lol.
Lekor rebus... sucks, BIG TIME! [Style daripada norman]
And the best thing about this KT trip is that we played 'the murderer' for the whole night before flying back to KL.. crazy, all x mau tido.. omg that game seriously manage to make my stomach cramp.. haha
so that's all i guess for the few trips i've been through throughout April!
May is coming and there are already plans ahead, stay tuned! =D

No comments: