Meter of popularity

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Facial

1st time in my life my face is caressed by a beauty for almost 2 hours!! *Excited*
lol hahahah
Mom was going to sg chua, she asked if I wan2 have a facial treatment or not, I said, cincai laa aiyaa, no harm done trying oso.
Plus today got 50% off, initial price was rm168, after discount rm84, not bad lorrrr..
Seriously LOTSSSS of procedures!
I remembered a few was..
-Cleansing
-Keep wiping with some cool gel
-Pressing those blocked pores [OUCH!! INI PROCESS SAKIT DEY! When she reaches my nose, cant really breathe normally, have to control my breath haha]
-Massaging
-Ultrasound
-Mask
-Toner

For 2 hours laying down there and have my face owned my other people haha..
Rather awkward actually, I felt my ears turned hot and red when she first touch my face lol wth., nvm, shall get use to this feeling =D

Facial is fun!! lol

No comments: