Meter of popularity

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

陪你去~看流星雨~

Ha, its not as nice as I imagined. lol..

Well, Just finished my Dikir ria practice at 1.10am, and on my way back to my hostel, saw OCP and soya going out of hostel and keep pointing the sky and I was like, 'OI SO LATE DON SLEEP DO WAT OH??' And OCP told me that the WHOLE facebook is saying that meteor showers are observed in UPM, so, join la mereka... Did some of the unusual things in my life though, lying down on tar road, staring blankly into the starry sky... hahahaha

We saw 'constellations' but in my opinion, it looked more like a 'divide' symbol than what OCP said as 北斗七星.. Keep talking crap to make time pass faster but still staring intently and suddenly....

Amin and OCP almost simultaneously : 'WHOAH!! WEIH U SAW THAT?! WHAOH!'

*Up on my feet* Me :'WHAT?! WHERE HOW?! Shittttttttttttttttttt I missed ittttttttttttttttttt!!!!!'

And so the desire in me to see another 'blinking' meteor intensifies. lol Why blinking? Because the meteor lasts for less than 1 sec, and its not even 'meteor shower', its more to like, 'meteor drizzle' or something, I mean, everytime it is observed, it is alone! FOREVERALONEMETEOR. lol.

After a dreading nearly 1 hour of wait, the effort did not go futile and I saw a faint flash of tail light, AT LAST!!! Hahaha, and I thought that its really not worth the wait just to see such faint light to pass through the sky for less than 1 second... And I thought it would be something like :
You know, those perfect image being implanted in us, that meteor shower would be something niceee, bright, longgg, romantic, and you get to have the time to wish like 30 wishes before its
gone... but in reality.....
You saw it? That tiny little speck of faint light near bottom left corner? THAT'S WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO SEE YESTERDAY! Super observant eyes baru boleh nampak... lol..

But overall, its kinda fun la, seriously, you don't really have chances to lay down on tar road, staring to the firmament with 4 'ma lat lou' right? haha... And the part where we shouted 'FUWAAA!! METOER RAIN EHHH..!! WALAOWEHH!! WAAAA!!' Although what we saw is something like the 2nd pic hahaha =p

No comments: