Meter of popularity

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Attraction

Whether you are this.

Or this.

It doesn't matter, because today I'm going to talk about (or rather, we WILL discuss about, haha), what are the characteristics that mesmerize you, or fascinate you, that you, and me, are looking the the opposite half?

After having a Yumcha session with friends last week, one golden rule that I get from my friend to court a girl, is to NOT befriend her too closely. Mind you, its a SHE who gave me this piece of advice! lol, seriously? I mean, is this friendzone thing realllyyy that strong in girls nowadays? Being a good friend with you, sharing problems and secrets, will totally make me a guy in the FOREVER FRIENDZONE area?  Well, maybe, the lack of sense of mysterious is the barrier for them to proceed in further relationship? Explanation needed. lol, like, seriously, enlighten me!


Next, what do you find in a guy/girl?
For me, lets skip the physical part shall we? xD
 If she's someone witty, energetic and outgoing, that really attracts me! 
Ooohh add to the point that if she has something in common with me and is really interested in it, lagi la bonus mark! =D lol


But here comes the contradiction, 
I feel threatened if she's close to other guys, easily being envious, jealousy overwhelms and here goes Mr Emo for the week, lol. But well, that is my assumption based on my past behaviour when I liked someone, although she's with someone and treat them like close friends, and rationally I DO realize that nothing is gonna happen between them, but still, jealousy engulfs, and emoness befall. LOL! Yeah that was me during my secondary school haha..

But still, those kind of girls never fail to attract me! Confident, witty, and cheerful~

Recently I'm attracted to girls with those distant, gray, cold eyes too! Like, walaaooo you can't really know what they are thinking and thus adding them a veil of mystery~ lol, crappish, but then, this sudden source of attraction is rather random.

What say you, girls, what you find in your other half?

Boys too! Having the same thinking as me (I highly doubt it! haha) or having your own set of criteria for a girl?

But well, most of the time, when it comes, it just comes, all other aspects are no longer significant =)

The world just need more love~



3 comments:

win said...

fuiiiyooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fam said...

don fuiyooo onli! tell me wat u think! seriousllyyy

win said...

go with your heart! :D