Meter of popularity

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Resumption

Digging back the long lost passion for piano.

Piano is one aspect of my life that I consider having it neglected due to lack of concentration and dedication. It is actually something really interesting and breaks the boredom of the daily mundane activities, if, well, you find entertainment in it. haha

Counting down 1 more month for my G8 practical exam, and I'm still playing below satisfactory level, even I know I played badly, due to the lack of practice, sigh.

Gonna resume the piano drilling session in this one month! Most of them regard the end of final exams as holiday but for me, the true challenge starts now! Did I even mention that I failed my trial exam? =(

That's why I realllyyy gotta go all out this time! 3 pieces, scales, aural and sight reading, I CAN CONQUER YOU!!
lol, that's a truly random picture, anyway, resumption of my passion, this is the title of the post and what caused the sudden impulse to post this?

Just search for 'musicalbasics' in Youtube and you will know what I mean =D
 Its time, for me to mesmerize the audience with my finger =)

No comments: