Meter of popularity

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Piano examination (Vids)

In this post I will be uploading the 3 pieces that I played for my G8 piano practical examination that I had on last Tuesday (24th July)
Anywayyyy, hope you guys have the patience to listen to all of em, and comment if you feel like it! But I think its not that good though, and I did worse in exam, due to the overwhelming trembling nervousness.. sigh.. The lady examiner was very friendly, but the atmosphere and my own consciousness was just killing me inside!! Just cross my finger and hope that I can pass this exam once and for all =(


This is Prelude, the composer imitated the style of composition from 16th century and its nature is quite soft and slow.. So I don't reckon you guys might like it? Haha, watch and listen for yourself la~ =D

 The Fugue, a sequel for the previous Prelude, shows a fast and lively tempo and character, but obviously I've done several mistakes in here.. Its a really nice piece, but maybe I fail to bring our the essence of it haha.. Both of this Prelude and Fugue constitutes for my 1st piece~ =D enjoy~

Will upload my other 2 vids in different post! Yeahh~~




No comments: