Meter of popularity

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The effort that matters.

It was just few hours ago (Wednesday morning) when I was bathing my Rover, and suddenly, a wild stranger appeared! A foreigner and a Chinese and the Ah Mo was like 'Heyyy Mister, do you speak English??'
Me :'Yeah.. But let me get my top on 1st' *was not wearing a shirt that time = =*

Then he started to ask whether if I have any belief or not, and I replied with Buddhism, and there goes, he started to spark up some question such as why are there injustice in the world, do God love, or listen to people as others claim, etc etc.

And I was like, o.O. I mean, well its really good to discuss all these and have a religion-exchange kind of thing but, this is just too sudden and random! Under hot sun with my constantly barking Rover beside me. But he's a nice man, and no doubt a really good speaker! Because he has all those intonation and expression and stuff, and keep constantly throwing me open questions, but well, I just nodded and encouraged him to talk more ahaha, lazy to go in depth discussion...

What I'm trying to say here is that, they are adults, having their proper job, and its under hot sun, going house by house to try to.. well I won't say they are preaching, but propagating their idea. If I'm not mistaken they said they are from Jehovah Witness, and their aim is to pursue knowledge within the Bible. It's quite interesting actually, but the atmosphere is just too weird and sudden lol..

The effort that matters, really, I can see that they are really earnest in doing this although they might (most probably) be ignored or so, but, yeah, good effort! =)

1 comment:

yMoon said...

like for this post :p