Meter of popularity

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Unexpected outcome?

Before I start this post, lets have some fireworks display.
*piew piew piew BOOOMM!*
And some toast, maybe?
*Glass clanging sound effect*


Because.... I got nominated as the Course King of the night!! *Please insert dramatic expression* lol

Frankly speaking, it was really unexpected and 1st of all, I would like to thanks my mom, my dad, my bro, my uncle, the cat from the 3rd neighbouring house, the fan in my room, etc etc *oscar style*. lol

NO!

If you notice those pictures in facebook, then you will know how casual I was during the dinner and how much others wore and looked better than me! But maybe its just because of some of the solo performances and the sudden presentation of entertainment I did that left deep impression on them, hmmm~~

From what I can say over here is that, by using your limited time for interaction with people that matters to you *interviewer, judge etc*, what can you do to leave good and great impression on them? Learned something that night, personality and the atmosphere you stir on are factors not to be neglected!

Anyway, paid Rm70, but only drank a cup of cordial orange drink, and a plate of variety of food, very x berbaloi!!! lol, the only thing that comforts me is getting a free watch, 'couple watch' with my partner Course Queen if you want to know, lol, which, I think its kinda normal but its better than nothing! And a grey colour shawl usable for formal functions, pictures kat facebook! Just expressing my disbelief over here hahaha~ But, its a really good experience anyway, WHAT A NIGHT!! =)
The watch I got and the accompanying grey shawl.

Out of curiosity I went and googled up Master Polo brand, which is the watch brand that I got, and this is what I found out!
Rm30 for this couple watch

Ok, maybe not that expensive but I'm actually quite contended with it and with the bangga-ness I had yesterday hahahaha=D

Anyway, I managed to infect most of the people yesterday with my favourite phrase of mine  currently, 'UNTUNGLARRRRr~~~!!' hahahaha

k la that's one good news, till the next post peeps =)

No comments: