Meter of popularity

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Joy of sharing faith

Just had the 1st 漫谈之夜,1st time Acad P is doing such activities, and it turned out to be quite successful!
Invited 3 of my course mates and 3 of my ex-college mates, and their response was quite positive and they even agreed to attend next 4D discussion meet!

Now that I realize, the best and happiest thing to do, is to share your happiness with others, and its not as hard and impossible as I used to think about it, just share it sincerely and I guess they will be touched by it! =)

And on the way back to my hostel room, met a few people and they asked where I went just now. Usually I will just brush them off with, 'well, meeting as usual *shrugs*' but this time, having a wholly new determination, I took the time to explain that I went to a meeting about introduction to Nichiren Buddhism and SGM and the next thing I know is that they are quite interested! Especially one of the girl heard of this SGM from her aunt and even know quite a lot about our organization, talk about coincidence!

Just a short post to share my joy today, cheers =D

No comments: