Meter of popularity

Friday, January 3, 2014

Looking around

Wow I can still see a lot of my friends are still actively blogging, while me,  *touches blogger e-dust* its 50 inches thick!

From this I can see that my power of persistence is not as good as others, at least in terms of blogging. =/ Oh well, ok skip!

Just figured out that I should rekindle my blogging habit as my brain is turning rusty from the lack of thinking and force feeding of medical knowledge. I tend to be less creative and less receptive, in other words, I AM EVOLVING INTO A SLOWPOKE!!




Ok, so I reckon this might be a way to sharpen my mind, aside from Dota 2, yea I STRONGLY believe that helps too! =p

Its fun to have someone with sharp mind and some sense of humour around, it really lightens up the whole atmosphere! And this is important now because... It would be a better companion if you are a funny one =D


And, as you guys know, its 2014 now...! Woohoo HAPPY NEW YEAR! (Confetti + fireworks + blasting sound effect)
 That's partially why I wana blog again, lol
Oh well, at least I am trying. lol, his expression is epic though.

So, as most of you all have read thru the previous post, I believe you all know that I am 'occupied' now. But truth to be told, actually, are there really GREAT differences between single and having a partner? Just curious.

 #1
For me, there is this weird longing sense all the time, but somehow, this would not compel me to find her all the time! When I was single, of course this is non existent and there wont be particular someone in my mind all the time even though the thing I'm doing has nothing to do with her!
The #justwanabewithyou feeling is too damn high! -.-

 #2
When I was single, I looked at other girls all the time. Now that I'm in a relationship, I still look at other girls all the time xD

#3
This I must admit, after being into a relationship, I tend to over think at times, I'm worried if my action will result in a wrong doing. How to do this/that etc, but I guess I just have to ease off and let it flow. But then, I still think that some effort has to be done to maintain a happy/healthy relationship! Cant be letting it spinning wildly around right?

#4
I want to know every single details of her if possible, but due to my laziness, it has not been completely done. hahaha. Which, if previously someone ask me to do that, I will be like...
#5
My tongue has not been any sweeter before. Which sometimes its kinda.... weird for me to accept as well. I have the perception that love has to be expressed, of course, conveniently by words, but action speaks louder and thus, I have to do more and talk less!

Anyway, that's what I think la, actually I don't really know what I'm writing as well, so, yeah.

Going Apek hill tomorrow with housemate, 2 more final papers before I'm liberated!!! =D

Till then guys, see ya! =)



5 comments:

kwanqiao said...

hehe.. nice one bra^^!

Fam said...

Walao yen so fast!! Which part nice I wana know! lol

kwanqiao said...

Hehe.. the difference between single and an occupied one hahahaha

TJ said...

shock! enjoy blogging life~

Fam said...

^^