Meter of popularity

Saturday, January 4, 2014

LOST IN APEK HILL!!!!

Partially.
Tend to grab your attention.
And if you've managed to read till this sentence, ok I succeeded! lol, anyway, Apek hill.... Not-so-pleasant experience for today!

Left my hse at about 6.15am, reached the entrance of Apek hill at 7am because went to the wrong place.

Long story short, started hiking at about 7.15am. What's the first step in hiking? Warm up? Explanation of safety precautionary steps? NO!
Set up code name! haha xD
Our group of 5 consists of : Satay, Leng Lui Yan, Ali, 33 and CT, special name right? hahah, since they say we should not use our true name in forest for reasons that I have no idea why!

Jalan jalan trek trek, we managed to reach the waterfall quite late.. At about 10am+ if I'm not mistaken, this is due to the stamina of one of us is not that strongggggggggg (my advise, we really have to have basic stamina requirement before hiking to make the whole journey more enjoyable!)

Reached the waterfall, ignore my expression please -.- (thats my expression haha)
Guess who is who!

Anyway, what I can say is that, the size and view of the waterfall is really.... DISAPPOINTING!

Its so small, so low and so shallow!! All the effort to go all the way is not worth it at all! Although I do enjoy the process of hiking lar...

Sigh, kena con liao, and I thought the waterfall would be something like this:
Okay, might be exaggerating a bit lol~
But actually its only something like this:

Sigh..... The water only reaches about my ankle level! So miniature =/

And so we turned back rather disappointed as we were expecting something greater, as we are descending down the hill:
Gym equipments! Who would have thought that in the middle of nowhere something like this appears! lol

 P/S: Ignore my pink shirt and sexy upper part please. lol

And this is the part, the day where I should not trust others easily. FYI, there are A LOT of different route either going uphill or downhill, thus in the middle way of going downhill we asked a passerby for direction, and she pointed the wrong way!!

So we ended up going down the longer and harder way, reaching the bottom of the hill at 12pm... Imagine that...

And, that's not all!!

We ended up at the wrong exit as we were during the entrance!
 Dragging the tired body with sore leg and growling stomach for another 2km under the scorching sun...!!!

At last... We manage to reach back our car at about 12.45pm.... Sigh, tough hike...

 So, that's the imba journey we had for today, PARTIALLY lost in Apek Hill, the address is all very misleading and I advise others who intend to hike there, PLEASEEE check your GPS properly before heading there! Like, seriously =l

Anyway, before I end the post today,
Starting violin with babysteps now =)

Oh well, at least I know how to play a 'Happy Birthday' song! Hahaha, currently practicing on Disney's pieces, as Miss L loves it much =)

That's all, till the next time folks! Peace! =D

No comments: