Meter of popularity

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Its gonna...

11th May
How can u creep into our life, unexpected, silently, and almost ominously...
and am so so so NOT prepared for this..
well, am anticipating for it, bt not prepared.. lols...
and so i went to skool today, hmm, get dat offer letter, then terus go jln reko, ingat boleh gao tim everything today, cuz my mom insisted so... = ='' (told her cant be done..!)
then tengok tengok, sampai jln reko, dat fella called us to come back next monday, to register there, and to hear some briefing...
this system is kinda faulty rite? y cant they jz approve us? or let us do it b4 hand? have to wait for dat day pulak.. zzzz
*sigh*
where to?
yu hua
high skool
jln reko! (hell no!) *shrugs*
noe y? today pergi sudah bagi bad punya impression
went office wif yap to do some stuff, wa seh, got 1 fella wif uniform was already interroggating
2 students without uniform
err, dat fella wif uniform is a POLICE..! =l
so, memang sudah out la this skool..
hmm, yu hua, i wanna enter yu hua cuz... (discreet factor)
high skool, my frens calling me to enter too, lol
bt got some factor halting me from stepping in the skool... cant tell, if not they will bash me up.. haha
f6, its either a broad highway i had myself into
or its jz a mudroad i slammed myself in it..
paradox huh?yea its true, solely depends on me now..

6 comments:

amylovesgreentea said...

See you on Monday at Jln. Reko ya!!=)

Edwin Loh Ern-Wei said...

all the best to you...in form 6
Are you sure you wanna do form6...??
nvm, anywayz, all the best!!!

Fam said...

ergh amy.. not reassuring AT ALL..! lol
edwin, yea im gonna go for f6.. wat so surprising?

win said...

lol..go yu hua!!!
ask ur frenz go too..
yu hua teachers vry nice de..
keke..

ron~ said...

Brainy....I thinking of form6...
T.T i wanna aim for UMS...I wanna go sabah public U...hahaha...OMG!! decision decision... go highschol la lol

Fam said...

lol wingy, u like me to go huh? not bad not bad...
and ron! make up ur bloody mind!! lol