Meter of popularity

Sunday, May 24, 2009

reno...! cow..!! ergh

any1 of u guys tried reno in hse b4?
holy sheep man, DUST EVERYWHERE..!!!
although all those stuff is happening up stair, bt down stair oso kena kao kao.. swt..
kk
eg 1 :
mom - 'eh ah B(FYI, dats my name in hse = =''), go mop the floor b4 u bath, k?'
me - 'kk'
(mop whole-heartedly using licin licin and changed the water twice for like 10 minutes)
(after 10 minutes bath)
*steps on floor, felt IMPURITIES*
*raises up leg slightly, saw black stain on floor*
me - '.............'

eg 2 :
(9 am in the morning)
*hammer and spades whacking the floor, screeching sound of drills, metallic rustling sounds ALL TOGETHER*
me - *woke up abruptly, stares at blank wall, held up finger to show universal sign and curse silently*

eg 3 :
bro - 'eh ah B, yesterday i sleep sofa, today ur turn to sleep la, i sleep mattress liao..'
me - 'wokay no prob'
(1 am)
*twitching, flipping, somersault-ing at the 2 seated sofa*
(1.15am)
me - 'ergh... eff...!! *self fanning vigorously*'
(1.45am)
me - 'wat the fall..!'
*sleeps on floor*

dats jz a few example laaa of wats goin on during this week...
actually not some major reno oso, jz tile changing for 3 rooms and 3 wc.. bt.. wat a fuss... = =''
and all the food + water must be covered, if not, rover memang untung dy laa.. haha
no pics for my hse in this mean time, camera rosak, and my phone connnecting wire dunno letak mana dy.. so.. ya dats it... *sigh* thinking of having to wipe EVERY SINGLE thing after the reno...
ahh... any1 interested to be some temporary maid, call me at 016gdfaagb!!! lol
some code to crack, AGAIN =p

4 comments:

ron~ said...

=.= code solved at 1st glance...

-YaGaMi- said...

useless code...cant even protect an egg yoke....

Fam said...

wow, was it THAT easy to decipher??
without referring to my hp number wor..!
if u guys dunno wats my hp num sure cant solve leh.. rite? rite???? lol

boxOFjuice said...

Code? BWAHAHAH xD Brian si klaka :3