Meter of popularity

Sunday, May 31, 2009

poom, poom! yeah~


moni geh, yo cha ga, komuni gu shu na yo geh~
poom, chi poom, poom chi, poom, chi poom, poom chi, ao~~
ok, dats about the sound i GUESS, simply type punya.. hahaha
ok la i will jz let the video do the talking today..
i performed dance in metro point on 30th and 31st
1) girls on top
2) come and get me
bt, jz gonna post the 1st song cuz the 2nd song is not dat nice.. hahaha..
ok stop spatting out the word noob 1st...!!
never said im pro rite!! *innocent face*
uploaded 2 vids, the other vid is misato and jack do their DANCE..!! woooo move it!! yeah~
damn, pumped me up jz by watching it, quite cool if u ask me, and nice! =D
urm.. wat some more..
owh ya, PLS DON COMMENT ON MY SHIRT..
i noe its bloody tight.. until u can see the so-called-50-cents-as-referred-by-aiman, stated foong.. lol
owh ya! the food in the new opened taiwan restaurant in mp is kinda sucky, tried for the 1st time today and don think im gonna go for the 2nd time, dunno la, maybe im jz purely unlucky to try dat lousy noodle...
ok la dats all for now.. 4 more days and counting!! xD


ps: started to miss =(


12 comments:

Kah Wei said...

the top one is so damn cool..but in ur one?? err, see ur size like a bit awkward la...sundenly got 1 so big guy..haha..no hard feelings..haha

ron~ said...

OMG...pls don comment on ur shirt? HAHA SMART MOVE..
I have gotta say..I was like " O M G "
When i saw ur shirt..The TIE!! LALA!!! the tighness..
OK gotta stop b4 u punch me haha~

Fam said...

aiya, don see size leh cheng, see those moves!! although its not perfectly executed.. haha, bt still ok wat i guess.. hmm
oi foong!! enuf ahhhhh!!!!! i don wan dat lala look ok!! and dat shirt..!! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, they forced me to.. if not i will jz wear the sweater.. at least its more hip hop than lala.. = =''

win said...

idk wic=u -.-"
btw im TOTALLY AGREE with u..
the taiwan food is SUCK!!!!!!!!

p3ng said...

am i late to comment here??
wat is the name of group in the first video??
they have take part in battle ground 2009??

Fam said...

haaa, u cannot see which 1 is me meh... aiyo... wat laa, the TALLEST among all la, right handside, tall fella wif pink shirt and black white tie.. haha
peng - y u ask bout them x ask bout me de? haha, they din enter i think.. and there's no name for it, jz misato and jack

win said...

-.- i tot the 1st video ///
u're just TALLEST AMONG THE CHILDREN!!!!
nth proud wad..

Fam said...

errr... u used the word CHILDREN, padahal there's onli 1 gal younger than me, others all OLDER than me lol

Edwin Loh Ern-Wei said...

really nice dance....like it lots!!

yMoon said...

4 me, the 1st video is kinda bored, i din finish watching it, haha >.< urs.. nice dance n after watching it oni i knw u can dance, hahahahaha.. ok, not funny.. but still i prefer u to play piano =P

Aiman Toreq said...

DUDE!!! That's some serious shit man.. I should have brought my homies...and you should have told me...dumbass. Oh, your pink shirt with a tie that looks like lala or something...LEGENDARY!!!! haha...

Fam said...

hey wei wei, thx =) nice dance... haha, bt i still think my teacher danced LOT MORE better than me... piano? im still working on it =D
aiman! i x rily announce to my frens laa.. cuz im still not pro wat... not till the state of LEGENDARY!! hahaha