Meter of popularity

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Moments before breaking free of the shackles of examination =)

2 more papers left!
And I'm gonna be someone I've never been!! [lol?]

Overall.. I'm not really satisfied with my own performance for my exam.. I could have done better.. But what could I say? I did not persevere as others did.
Most of my friends studied like there's no tomorrow and tying a white cloth on their forehead with 'KAMIKAZE' printed in red.
Me?
I'm having fun with my seductive and deadly dotA, which it draws me into an abyss of darkness, leaving me deafened by consciousness later on = ='' sigh.

But who knows? If there are SO MANY people out there taking STPM, it might, it MIGHT just happened that MOST of them has the same problem as mine, pulling down the graph, and voila! I got some good results?? [Blind hope.]

Anyway, I got approached by my ex-primary school friend of mine lately, suggesting to me that selling water machine is one of the most lucrative job available..
Dude, 6-8k per month with 0% investment, how could that be not tempting?
But its not as easy as you think though, to sell off 18 units of it that worth about rm2k each.. Its like approaching 18 household in a month with all of them agreeing to install the water machine!
But still, i'm not losing hope yet though, maybe if we work it out, something good might just happen, the company is not established for nothing you know? haha.

There's nothing much to be said... I guess I'm losing my flare in blogging.. ugh this is bad. = =''

No comments: