Meter of popularity

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Obsession.

Is obsession something good?
It drives you and leads you faster, but accompanied by inevitable sense of insecurity and over expectation.

To talk about it in a different aspect.
Obsession in relationship, in love.
You will tend to expect more than what your partner could give, that's realllly bad right?
Being so freaking obsessive that you are so engrossed in how your partner thinks and what your partner does ALL THE TIME.
To the extent that it progresses from caring -----> unnecessary paranoia. A disturbing relationship..
And there are even cases where you actually hope for some kind of repayment, a compensation for the sacrifice you had for him/her. But often ending up in disappointment as your partner does not realize your intention.

There's a sentence that I truly agree upon
有时并不是对方不关心你, 而是你把对方看得太重!

sigh..

Its a problem I had since young and I realize this is bad. like, SERIOUSLY BAD.
I can feel the toll of this issue even though I'm not in a relationship currently, how can my future partner withstand this strangulating nature of mine??
I think the way out for this obsession issue, is to be more carefree, and to put more trust in your partner? Yeah, to be confident, that's the word for it  =)

Not only in relationship, being overzealous or obsessive in your workplace might cause trouble too!
Dismissing the process and emphasizing the outcome, this way could cause a lot of friction and your PR might be bad? In a bad way la... And I guess obsession is part of the ways how perfectionist lives with too, right?

All in all, I guess obsession is a tool used to create more damage than to create value, that's what I personally think laa..

wow, 2 post in a day, I guess this is my 1st time.. Just to kill my time. haha

No comments: