Meter of popularity

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

FREAKING CONSTRICTIVE!!

I'm typing this post in a very frustrated mood.

Foong invited me to go and play at the Asean Water Park thingy.
With some of the Jalan 4 gang and his UTAR friends, and i think, hey! this shud be something fun!

Mana tau, mom don let
Reason?
That is a area with pond with it, DANGEROUS
While trying to convince me that its dangerous, she used one of the drown case news in the papers today.

W
T
FUCHUK!?

WALAOEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
How old am I already? And still, I can't go to all those places alone??
I can go with the condition that she will be joining together..
Please la, I don't want to ruin the fun just because i want to join ok..
zzzz
Its ok for me and my mom to go for a trip together, but this trip is like, ALL-TEENS-TRIP and its organized by someone else, wa lao.. breathless at the thought of this lasso..
Imagine I want to go clubbing and my mom wants to tag along because ITS DANGEROUS THERE, with the drugs and thugs! wth wth wth!!

And now I have to click 'not attending' at that event. Sigh..
I understand her worries, but i think its going over the limit, its getting near to paranoia?

Dude! I'm gona go somewhere far someday! And now I cant go to a pond with friends?? Plain ridiculous..

Then she go and say, 'you ah, always got outing here and there! j4 fren la, hi skool fren la, SGM fren la yu hua frens la!'
WTF
macam la i keluar every single day and come back at midnite?!?

And those places that she lets me go is like, mid valley? Time square? = =''

Quarreled, and she keep saying, 'now don't respect me dy la, always do decision only tell me, that's not asking for approval, that notifying'
OK FINE! I WON'T GO! HAPPY? SATISFIED???
Lemme just rot in house!

2 comments:

karmun said...

brain... parents is like that de...my mom everytime like that also...hanging out once in a week is consider everyday. She say any kind of reasons is maybe she wants u to "really" spend time with her more than your friends? Or u can try to be good in house and gain her trust that she know "oh..my boy is big finally.. i can count on him aldy" then she will trust u in everything u decide. i assume u knew this fact? I'm not this level yet...and it gonna consume years of time. lol..i can write a letter out aldy bout this topic.

Fam said...

haha, thx, i will rmb this..