Meter of popularity

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Obstructions.

Glad to inform you guys that all 5 of us got the Colgate job =)

But now there are some difficulties.. This friday is the event training day, which is not only about regurgitating the script as what we'd done before and this coming wednesday..
BUT
I have to go Spore on that very day too! To check out more about NTU... shit mann..
x kan laa call nicole to change the date of training just to suit my personal timetable? I'm the one working! not boss!

Wondering if mom can go with bro while I stay in Msia? But to ask about all those education thing is my job actually = =''

But then.. with my result and attitude, how to sustain there la... memang x bercadang wan2 study there d, jz to oblige my uncle that STRONGLY RECOMMEND me to go there and study zzz sigh

APA MACAM SEKARANG??

2 comments:

amylovesgreentea said...

Since you really super x bercadang want to study there, then just tell your mum or uncle? Maybe it was fate that your job and the spore thing clash togehter.Haha

Leana F M said...

What course Brian? o.O