Meter of popularity

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dim gai?!

It has been quite some time since I last updated. Why? Because I find updating my blog on mundane routine seems unappealing.. But somehow, that's what my capacity is up to till now.[Or at least the capacity that I realize I can, not the hidden ones. haha ok what did I just type?]

Went back to Kuala Lipis on the CNY Eve, had shark fin soup, and I realized that most of my family members, especially the younger generations are actually aware on the initiation in banning shark fin soup, and thus my grandma substituted with fake ones, doesn't matter, tastes the same as the authentic ones. haha

How about Ang Pau hunting? =D
I don't know if this is less or a lot for you guys, but for me its quite a number, since I rarely home visit other people, this year exceptional case, because I left Kuala Lipis on the 4th day, and still manage to catch up with friends for house hopping session!! =D

Received a pleasant surprise on the way back from KL, a phone call conversation as follow unfolds :
*CNY ring tone from my handphone*
Me : *Answered lazily, just woke up from nap* 'yeah?'
CIMB guy :'Ini Encik Fam Sze Zheng? '
Me : *Mustered concentration* 'ya ya saya, awak siapa ah? '   lol
CIMB guy : 'oh, ini dari CIMB, kami ada sesuatu hadiah untuk awak'
*Starts to suspect whether if this is any con case or something*
Me : 'Apa hadiah? Saya tak ada subscribe apa apa benda pun?'
CIMB guy : 'Satu patung kecil jer, rumah encik [blablabla] kan? Saya nak letak dalam peti surat, tapi tak muat, nak buang ke dalam pulak, takut anjing itu akan gigitnya!'
Me : *Realized he's not lying as I heard Rover[my dog] barking* 'ahhh, yaaa, kalau buang kat lantai memang dia akan musnahkan, haha, boleh tak letak kat rumah jiran?'

Case settled, and finally I got ~
Cute little CIMB sotong with its pirate-like hat! hahaha

Anyway, went MidV today to spend my Rm200 vouchers, andd, I FINALLY GOT THE BOOK I YEARNED FOR! Books there are, but are there determination?
One of the few bestsellers in the whole world, especially the 1st 2 books. Now that I realize I'm more inclined to go towards 'psychology, sociology, philosophy' section rather than 'general fiction, sci-fi and thriller' section that I used to be so attached to. Guess this is the best time to have such transition! =) Really hope I do spend time reading all those books!

And do you know what's best? After using the FREE Rm200 voucher, you get another Rm10 Book voucher rebate from MPH, not bad huh! =D
You use free money, to roll free money, problem? haha

And this, is because, Valentine's Day is coming =)

Nahhh, its not related to me, its because Mr N left it in my bag. hahaha, well, good for Miss OMF xD Only those who know them knows what I'm talking. lol

Talk about Valentine's Day. Hmmm... Recently I DO noticed that more and more people around us are getting preoccupied with his/her next half, well, frankly speaking this do make me ponder upon myself why did I not get one? Well I'm not saying that their action of coupling triggers me to jump into action and to find one, but, certainly there are some loneliness lurking deep inside me. But, frankly speaking AGAIN, I don't think I'm ready for any sort of relationship yet, I guess. The responsibility is big, the stake is high, and the damage is severe if it is not cared carefully.. But deeeeeeep inside, I know I want it.

What a conflicting emotion this is!



2 comments:

win said...

LOL! BRIAN FAM!!! so cute la that patung???!!!!!! why u have one???? finding for lifelong partner?? be patient la :D

Fam said...

hahaha cute rite? i got it for free suddenly~ lol, not bad... bt i think it will collect dust onli lol... yeap, im in a state of zen now. lol