Meter of popularity

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Short updates

Some say, a life smooth sailing is not a life at all. Without sadness, you don't know what's happiness; without tiredness, you won't cherish sleeping time, and the examples can go as long as a SILK highway. lol

My point it, constantly challenging yourself OUTSIDE of the comfort zone, accomplishing task beyond your own expectation, the satisfaction it brings about is immeasurable huh?

This semester will be a tough time for me, I think. Given the fact that Piano practical exam is nearing, I've just appointed to be a Han Leader around this area, and the sudden leap of 14 credit hours to 19 credit hours in this sem.. Oh talk about those credit hours, its just so frustrating!! Why split a 3 hour class into 2 + 1? I mean, C'MONNNNN, I have to purposely go to lecture class just for that 1 hour, just because of that 1 hour I have to rearrange my timetable. If everything is compacted into 3 hours each, I believe it would be tiring no doubt, but life would be much easier.. For example, Wednesday itself 8-9am, 9-10am, 10-11am would be 3 different class in 3 different places, haha... KAGENOBUHAINO JUTSUUUU!!! [Body splitting ninja technique in action]

OK, I digressed toooo much. lol
What I want to achieve in this semester.
1) Finding a balance between academics and SGM's activities
2) In the midst of hectic, find ways and time + motivation to keep myself in tip top condition! [Physically and mentally]
3) Do well in piano exam! Can't disappoint my mom and teacher!
4) Maintain my academic grades
5) Improve in my interpersonal skills, there are much time where things I took lightly might actually hurt someone else deeply. Im sorry.
6) To be a reliable, cheerful person!

Although others might be having a not-so-packed time by taking one subject less for this sem, I have to take extra subject so that when I change program to Biomedical Science next semester, those credit hours can be transferred.. Oh... JPA is really cracking my head out....

***********************************************************************

Attended a leadership camp KRIS-29[Kem Rekreasi Intan Suraya] few days back, and that camp really taught me a lot of things, and gave a loads of 1st hand experience on various stuff.

Did this before?
Building a functional raft from mere nylon strings, PVC pipes, floats and basic planks.

Flow freely on a river with a bunch of people in a circle formation[With life jackets on of course! lol]

Traversing into the jungle at 12am, WITHOUT torchlight, and mind you, its not a easy terrain

Blood sucked by other bugs other than mosquitoes, pacat. 5 of em, ohh big fat leeches! lol

Walked alone on the way back to campsite. Tormented by fear and slight gust of wind makes you wander off your mind!

Did not sleep properly for 48 hours straight

A camp lasted for 6 days 5 nights, with sleeping period less than 6 hours!

Activities apart, the lesson learned during the camp is really eyes opening for me, as I've never been in similar camps before..

There are so much things to share that I think readers won't be patient enough to read it all, haha.
But, one thing for sure, memories are treasured for this camp, forever.

No comments: