Meter of popularity

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Appreciation for internet arts.

For CENTURIESSSS I've been receiving emails showing Photoshopped arts. Image being beautifully altered, or mockingly distorted. And so, it lead me to a conclusion that stuff as such is easy as ABC. GUESS AGAIN!!

After bugging my friend Christopher for passing me the program and tinkering with that piece of *TOOOOOOT* for almost 3 hours, this is what I'm able to produce.


And yessss I know this is like a grain of sand to a mountain compared to images and pictures prevalent in Internet nowadays...

GG-ness, now I hard how much effort did they put to enhance their image...
Trying to love Photoshop now~ Someone wants me to transform their image into some goddess of beauty or something like that. lol Imba...

No comments: