Meter of popularity

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Path to be taken..

Went through foo's blog and looking at her effort in researching what courses and universities appropriate for her makes me feel so.. unproductive!

I had been being lazy around for a couple of days..
Not doing my bed
Not cleaning the house
Not practicing the piano
Not doing ANYTHING

And I'm so lazy that I just skipped my lunch and breakfast by oversleeping the whole day... = =''
All my juice of laziness oozing out dy.. lol

Ahhh, not like others.
Norman taking up short courses about financing stuff
Other people working hard everyday to earn extra pocket money..
ME? sigh.

Went for the MCA talk a few days back with Amy, Jia Yee and Norman. It was really informative and worth time spending listening to it, but because of that talk, it crushes my hope to enter those renowned university in Msia, like those UKM UM UPM and UTM.. They are research U and they offer less place to undergraduate compare to other U..

A hard, cold wave crashing a small fragile hut.


On the other hand, my uncle living in Johor is encouraging me to apply for NTU dengan semangat berkobar-kobar yang tidak terhingga paling yang teramat tidak terhitung sekali.
He said NTU has the best facility and lecturer and its better than NUS, if you are interested in research and stuff MESTI KENA MASUK NTU!

But, I do have my own realization that saya baru dapat C point F G, there are more and more brilliant minds out there that is MORE hardworking, SMARTER, more athletic and more presentable than me!

How am I suppose to secure a place in there if the competition is so intense?
So pessimistic, I know I must strive for whatever possibilities, but sad to say I'm not ambitious enough, which, this is one of the thing that I dislike about myself. Having a dream, an ambition, a vision, and a mission for ourselves is one of the greatest motivation you can get not from anyone, but from your own! Usually those with great dreams will do whatever it takes to achieve it, but my future seems to be so obscured by uncertainties..

For now, I must emphasize on the objectives ahead!
Usm application sudah gao dim! [yeah~]
Left UPU
-Find suitable courses
-Understand and dive into my heart to know what I'm interested in. [Of course, with the aid of google.]
-Apply for NTU and understand the terms and condition there.

Initially M.Yoong is supposed to go there, and I feel glad that at least there's someone nice that I can refer with [well she's a perfectionist and she will go through all those TnC stuff and just brief me about it. hahaha]but too bad, now that she abandon the idea to study there. sigh.

I smell iron, from my nose! OUCH

No comments: