Meter of popularity

Sunday, July 24, 2011

.....

I close my eyes... but I can't seem to see a thing...
I close my eyes... and... darkness envelopes from surrounding...
I close my eyes... and.... sigh...


Working for passion does not promise you a great future [money wise] yes I'm fully aware of it but... is it that bad? Is the condition in here really that disallowing?

He said, passion is nothing, it can't feed your family. Vision is nothing but a thought, if you do not have money to support you. Ambitious is nothing but a dream, especially in this boleh-land where research expertise are limited and opportunities are somewhat biased.[No offense to friends I know, but sadly speaking, this is the truth.]

Be realistic, instead of idealistic. Can't a dream be the moving force pushing you forward? Is money the only necessary item needed in life? Money as the highest hierarchy in the pyramid? I hate to admit so, and I refuse to admit so. I shall not make money as my first priority in life, being enslaved by money, is sad.

But of course, I'm a human, living in Earth, money is like the air we breathe, but its not why we live. I still believe in the core value of, helping others as a way of living life in the most valuable way! And there are really lots of exemplary people that I encountered, chucking aside the opportunity of profit or gaining by materialistic means, instead, helping others and doing their own part as a contribution of world peace..

Anyway, I flying far. For now, I've set my mind, accept the course offered, and in the mean time, chant vigorously[I REALLY HOPE SO!], seek for more advices, and look for other options available!

Life is full of uncertainties huh? =)

No comments: