Meter of popularity

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Passion

熊熊烈火, 微不足道
细水长流,才是可靠!
然而,又有几个你我会是那样呢? 感叹啊..!感叹!

论何事都应由心而发, 对吧?

now that I notice, people nowadays lacked the passion within, no matter what they do, they do it for the sake of materialistic benefits.Generally speaking.That's the perception I have towards people nowadays, especially youths.

How many of us would actually spend time to understand a cause, and to contribute even a little bit of us into it?
Even so, most of us would adopt the attitude of 三分钟热度.. What appears to be a really enthusiastic individual in the beginning would end up defeated by the grinding of time.

For instance, I shall take myself as an example, I promised myself to achieve certain things, and to discipline myself, but most of the time, desires triumphed over constrain. = =''

Still learning, still failing, but never to give up!
Have you ever been so madly engrossed to a matter that even after years you are still attached to it? For me, nahhh... None. Well, maybe yes, but its a thing of past and I shall mention no further..

You, and me, we all have a common responsibility, which is to make people around us happy! No matter what you are where you are and how you are, as long as you are a human, you are to make others happy, and, make this, a passion of yours!

ha, again a post with no central theme.

No comments: