Meter of popularity

Friday, July 29, 2011

Miscellaneous

Went for X-ray few days back, it was a Thursday I guess. Awkward thing to have me undressed in front of a female nurse, and she keeps positioned my body by touching my waist. SOUNDS WRONG! Anyway, its really uncomfortable.. lol, dah laa lemak berlambak kat sana, all soft soft. lol

Normal medical check up, healthy, average nothing special in particular though..
Anyway, went to visit UPM for the 1st time today and I must say, I'm thrilled to begin my new life in uni soon!

It is less than 2 km, the faculty from my college I mean. [Note, college means hostel in Pub U's terminology. lol]
And so I was thinking.... 'Should I ride... A bike? As in, cycle around the campus?'
and Norman's reply was...
'Don't be dumb laaaaa' [or something like that]
lol, 1st year can't drive cars, even if we can, I don't have a car to drive, rely on the shuttle bus to travel around? hmm...

Anyway, there are really lots and lots and LOTSSSSS of news heard about the orientation week of various Pub U. Mostly, or rather, well, ALL sounds bad enough..
The ragging was aggressive, as what I've heard la, and its a tradition being passed down to treat the junior?
Concerns and worries are raising, since Miss T asked, and pointed out, she said 'I don't see any point in ragging, I don't see the point in humiliating people.'
Nothing wrong with that.

Now ask yourselves, I'm sure that most of you have gone through your secondary education phase, and for sure you've encountered various 'rituals' or 'traditions'
Just to name a few, free whack, aluba, flour smeared face + egg... etc etc etc..

well the intention is to, 'HEY I JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN, WHY SO SERIOUS?!'
but in a deeper depth, do you really want this to be done to yourselves? Do you feel happy when people aluba you? [OMG CRAZY AH?!]
'OH yeah!! keep banging me, I'm feeling so high!!! Keep aluba me c'mon!'   [crazy  =.=]

So, my point is, [digressed too much] why do it to others when you yourselves don't want to have it? What's the point of humiliating, causing distress, hurting, spreading animosity to others?

'JUST WANT TO PLAY MAA, WHY SO SERIOUS..?!!'

Don't take for granted, until something happen, baru nak menangis meleleh leleh and regret what you've done, but then, its too late.

Tell me if I'm wrong, I appreciate feedback, relevant ones of course.. especially those who did this to others.

And suddenly, I feel like saying. 'No, sarcasm is not the highest form of intelligence'. lol

1 comment:

Guang Yeong said...

Lol~ imagine if you got aluba.. xD