Meter of popularity

Thursday, March 12, 2009

And everything went white..

The darkest veil had at last.. being unmasked, precisely on 12th March 2009 clocking on 11.30am (or did my watch went wrong? woo~~)
emotions running high..
and i did not even have the mood to post any blog b4 this.. lols (readers, forgive me!!! as if there's any loyal fans haha..)
i slept at 4am dat day.. and woke up at 9am.. 5 hours of sleep.. damn..
i din noe dat i hate my bed dat much? = =''
anyway, i cant get the lurching sensation off my stomach the whole morning.. and i went in toilet TWICE!! *ewwwww!*
was not dat nervous actually..
i mean, ok laa.. nervous laa.. bt still cool..
still can wax my hair.. read some novels while waiting for my mom..
and suddenly out of no where 'pls don stop the music, music, music~ pls don stop the music!'
mom's hp ringtone..
then i angkat lor, since she bz maa
and here goes.. (everything translated from cantonese)
ym = yap's mom
me = me lol
ym : hey brian!!!
me : err.. morning aunty?
ym : y not yet come? today get ur result rite?
me : owhh.. later laa.. cuz the result come out slow maa, not sharp at 10am
ym : no la! come out dy! u get straight!! come now la! so gan cheong!!
me : *silence for about 3 secs* err.. ya meh..? ok ok.. i come after have my breakfast aunty..
(conversation ended)
and so, skip the breakfast part la, u guys not interested punya..haha
my heart pounding hard against my chest as i CREPT closer to skool..
bt, then thing dat antidotes my feeling was the sight of my old frens..
ahhh... still as cheery as ever.. bt, not lacking the expression of dread in their face lol
and so, we wait and wait and wait AND I SAW MY NS FRENS!!
i cant BLOODY recognize him!! argh!!
yap!! lol, botak so yeng liao.. hahaha
and radiance all the way, giving out light, err, correction, REFLECTING light wherever he is.. haha
and qiao yen, high-lighted her hair, emm, quite nice, she said it was b4 NS bt i din notice anything till jz now.. haha
and so, proceed to the FINAL DESTINATION as the teachers emerged out from bilik mesyuarat..
holding PAPERS.. (the holy scroll lol)
ok la, straight to the main point liao..
the dull thud of heart is peaking as i sat down..
teacher : ha brian! cina ke apa ni??
*looks at the paper*
all A1 except for BC, B3
well, surge of relieve flow thru, rapidly drowned by sense of dissapointment
cuz u see, i din get B's in my trial.. so...
bt anyway, ok laaa.. not excited, bt not to say sad oso..
hahaha, and wei, i kena interview by the majalah sekolah! (have no idea oso... bt hell yeah gonna buy this year's edition lol)
then we terus go yam cha and stuff like dat liao la.. chatting all day long..
after the j4 fella bla dy, then i lepak wif wei ken and wye kik pulak
and i have to say it here
WEI KEN I RILY LOVED WAT U THINK OF CONCERNING UR FUTURE
it amazed me lol =D

7 comments:

win said...

huiyo..
not bad eh ur result [although i knw it ady XP]

Fam said...

lols, wingy.. funny fella..

win said...

wat la..next time dunwan leave comment to u le -.-

Fam said...

hihi, still left lol

Ihsan Fahmi said...

hahah.. im ur favourite fan.. and i kene interview also.. and also damn gonna buy this years edition!

Edwin Loh Ern-Wei said...

hey, congrats yea!!!excellent results!!!
(though the B3 pollutes the results slip)
not nice to look at huh??haih, nvm, you got a friend here...

Fam said...

ihsan - hahahaha, syok huh? its a MUST buy.. hoho
edwin - ya laa... *sigh* wats ur result?