Meter of popularity

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Truth

The final confession?
got from yee.. so, here we go...


Thing dat i cared the most
hmm, lemme think..
well, i have NO confidence in my body AT ALL.. so.. i do care bout wat ppl think bout my size.. yeah.. and i think dats wat i care the most...?

Thing dat i treasured the most
err... i don think i got ANYTHING dat i treasured except for my PC? cuz its like the another half of me... hahaha...

Thing dat made me mad
dota dota half half, sedang OWNING and the EFFFFF-ING host go dc..!!! goddamit!

The unforgettable event
broke my hand during tkd tournament, and stayed in hospital in one nite, the exp in the ward and wat i saw makes it really really hard to forget..
owh and 1 more.. in the history of brian i actually FOUGHT a guy?
can u guys believe dat? lol
i was defending my fren, cuz the f4 fella is some samseng laaa, then i pushed him to the wall and pressed on him, roared at him, i LOVE the terrorized look on his face anyway xD (this was in my f5 life anyway, helo edmund! =p)

Thing dat i concern the most
hmm.. for this.. i think its the event tat revolves around us? especially my frens, i love to noe wats the latest news wif them, consider '8', yes i am proud to admit dat? xD

Particular some1 dat i don wanna lose the most?
i don wanna lose any1 dat i noe! =)

The SHAMEFUL event!
ok.. this was like..11 yrs back..
and i STILL remember this.. was in standard 2...
and i DIN tell any1 of my fren.. cuz this is REALLY embarrassing..
so, was in sg chua dat time..
i sat on the stairs, jz b4 the pavillion..
sat there, leg open, like, u noe, NORMAL way of sitting.. (recess time, nothing to do)
bt then, quite a number of students passed by and giggled, laughed, smiled, shaked head, pointing at me and showing the 'you-are-a-efffing-retard-expression'
so i was like, wats wrong wif all these ppl laa.. = =''
UNTIL
wind blows, and i felt chill at my SOUTHERN part!!
and again, i suddenly realized y there was so many ppl IN FRONT of me...
and i was like... 'oh damn.. i feel like GOING HOME RITE NOW..'
my pants was 'cracked open' and the PP dat every man is proud of is EXPOSED omg..!!!
damn, can u guys imagine wat i feel dat time, having ur PP exposed to public for like goddamn 15 minutes?!?!!!! OMGGGGGGGGG!!!! >
Friendship or lovelife?
well, in this column yee said dat, possibly there's no 1 gonna be so stupid to choose lovelife?
errr, for me.. im not sure, i think dat BOTH are equally important for me? i cant rily choose now cuz i had never tasted true love.. =l

The thing dat makes me despair the most
errr... well i dunno man..
u guys oso noe dat im those happy-go-lucky fella laa...
bt, there was this 1 thing dat made me sad laaa, errr, i failed my car test for the 1st try, and i PRACTICALLY never failed anything dat much b4.. so, i think in my WHOLE lifetime, dat was the thing laa? i noe its minor.. zzz bt, nothing else more..

The thing dat makes me happy!!
most of the time, things making me happy is my academic achievement..
haha, like UPSR, PMR and SPM laa..
and the acknowledgement and praises i get from ppl as the result of my hard work showed dat it has all paid off, makes me happy? HELL YEAH =D

Thing dat makes me felt grateful
i felt SERIOUSLY grateful whenever i saw news bout terrorism, nature's wrath's effect at other countries and stuff like dat.. we are seriously lucky, to live a life like this.. and yet, we are like fussing, thinking about small little things dat onli happens around us.. we shud be grateful of EVERYTHING =)
ya la, imagine u go metro kajang lepak lepak suddenly die cuz of a drive by, or die jz because some bloody suicidal bomb
and poof, ur life is gone JZ LIKE DAT, all the hopes on u vanished instantly and can u imagine how ur family feels?

The definition of fren
hmmm..
as for me, fren is the complement in our life
it wont be perfect, if we don even have frens, or am i wrong?
frens is some individual to share, to care, and to teach
from frens we learn, we understand, and we know..
its more to like, PART of our life =D

Counts of coupling
guys, u all noe the answer TOO WELL!!
expecting some romance from nerd like me?! zzz = =''

Individual dat i 'bo song' the most
u guys noe wat type of fella i am rite?
bo song got laa sumtimes, like yee, the effect wears off after some time.. hahaha

Definition of love?
hmmm.. this is TOUGH!
lol, cuz i don really noe laa..
NOOB in this stuff..
bt, i do think dat love is AN individual, dat completes us, understands us, knowing how to DEAL wif us, and alwes giv us the feeling of 'everything will be ok, no worries =)'
dats wat i THINK.. cuz i don rily noe.. hahaha


so... WAITING FOR U GUYS TO TAKE THIS STUFF..!
i sengaja write in english so dat more ppl can read leh LOL hahahahaah xD

6 comments:

win said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
win said...

who's tat yee??
im as '8' as u..
keke..

Fam said...

gud, we sama sama 8! hahaha

kwanqiao said...

haha..
y all ppl oso so 8 de??
affected by me???
wahaha...
x sangka i so powerful de..

Anonymous said...

gimme ur academic results!!

Fam said...

lols.. hahahaha, ada laa~~ hehhe