Meter of popularity

Friday, March 20, 2009

blank-ness

one second before sun was blazing hot above
and the next second, it was pouring, and it came down thundering..
i let it swept through me..
for it
cleanse my body
clear my soul
purifies the feeling within..
release the spirit
that was trapped, in agony...
it felt
good
it felt
nice
it was
awesome
for i was letting IT, to brush through my hair
to thump on my chest
to wake me from my sleep
the nightmare slumber..
with the face of defiance
i looked up
not willing to back off
and that's when the divine light strikes..
everything is unexpected...

4 comments:

-YaGaMi- said...

er....nanda???
is this post just a crap or i just dont have the brains to figure out anything?

Fam said...

semi to both, haha

yMoon said...

你家没水来???

Fam said...

= =''