Meter of popularity

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Final day of the odyssey!

Our final destination[sounds wrong~] before heading home!

Reached there at about 4pm, missed the chance to eat my chicken riceball!! ARGH!!
My main intention to go there is to have a grip at this saliva-inducing-delicacy.. But too bad, luck wasn't on my side = ='' The shop closed.
Bro said there are a lot more other shops which sell this chicken riceball, but those are ciplak punya, taste quite noob.

But then we managed to go to one of the famous attraction there, no not A Famosa.
Lao Qian Ice Cafe. lol, in chinese it is actually pronounced as conmen cafe! Well, there's some truth too since the item there are quite expensive. haha

There's a lot of things sold here! Cookies, coffee, honey lime, junk foods, anything you name it!!
And one of the most famous-must-try item here is their cendol durian!! Very strong aroma of durian combined with the unique taste of Gula Melaka, its nice! A great treat especially for durian lovers!
Ya you can't see the durian paste here, but it is all inside it! woohoo~

Had this instead, the coffee is really not bad! While the waffle is just plain normal.

And coincidently there was a pasar malam there that particular day, managed to snap a photo that really made me went LOL
Click to have a clearer view =D But credits must be given for their creativity though =)


Besides that, managed to try eating something I never even dream about it before!
Duck's tongue!! And its not cheap!! 6 for Rm8!! Taste like chicken leg. lol

Lepas tu, we went for an aerial view for the whole Malacca town via the Menara Taming Sari building. Its a tall tower with a revolving rounded seating for us to sit and to have a overall view over Malacca. Rm10 per ride, worth it i would say =D
Menara Taming Sari

After that, we had a NOOB satay celup as dinner. OMG their satay paste is WORSE than normal lok lok satay paste we can find ANYWHERE! For that reason I shall not post its pictures up. Really la, wasted my stomach space and added a few layers to my abdomen == ''

yea, this is a short post, overall, this is how I had my transition from 2010 till 2011. New year resolution? Have a few but its not solid and I have no dedication over it yet! Shall not reveal it here haha =p
How you had yours? =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM A DURIAN LOVER!!!!! where else got sell durian cendol?!?! slurrpss!! I WANNA TRYYYY T___T!!! and LOL to the photo at pasar malam!! hahaha! also, i agree, it is very creative indeed!! :D :D

and err... duck tongue?! sorry @__@... sounds rather disgusting to me! >_< !! i celebrated my new year in RO hahaha!! xD

Fam said...

hahaha, im not sure about other places but for u to try THE REAL DEAL, must go malacca laa! go wif a bunch of frens laa sure have fun punya! ya dat duck's tongue, wan2 try it cuz nevr seen it around b4 lol..