Meter of popularity

Friday, January 7, 2011

Short update on the recent me.

Well as you guys know, I'm working [nothing unusual] as a promoter promoting liquor~
but of course, my job is NOT as fulfilling, meaningful, cultivating, and satisfying as FOO NANCY'S!
For more info, please log on to www.realityisbetterthanfantasy.blogspot.com
lol
Help her to promote her blog shun bian~

Anyway, my job is all about convincing HOW CHEAP is the beer now and all. Although I know its gonna get cheaper nearing CNY though. Of course, not all users are dumb, they know this fact too. And there are even some uncles, chinese obviously, who remember the price of EVERY SINGLE BRAND OF DIFFERENT SIZES beers for the last CNY!!
I must give them credit for the memory, lol. Can't argue with them after they stated the fact. lol

For the 1st day, it was SERIOUSLY EXCRUCIATING for me to bear! Specifically my leg! Feels like its detaching from my torso.. lol..
2nd sudah used to the ache and sore, so its ok laa..
Anyway, proud to get the highest sales amongst Jusco, Tesco Semenyih and Tesco Kajang~ woohooo~ although most of the strollers here in Kajang are mostly Malays, but our sales are still better =p
But yea, mayb its because the Chinese in Semenyih is just too calculative *A flash of kok wai came in* woops.

Yea, so, its a short update.. Gonna shop for CNY clothes soon during my holidays! Who wanna follow me and bear the pain of me choosing attires?? =D

No comments: