Meter of popularity

Friday, January 28, 2011

Epic story exclusively in Tesco Kajang.

1st of all, some random stuff before I start my epic story.
Don't you think specs with thick frame suits me WAAAAYYYY better than the current ones that I'm having?? (Seriously, I need opinion ><) Got this lens-less spec from rabbit, just wanna have fun, haha


Yeaahh, they are selling Jolly SAHNDY, instead of Jolly Shandy. Saaaa-hnnn-dy~


Alright, to our main course!
There was this one uncle, at the age of about forties came along to our booth, so i started asking him if he's interested in our promotion today, rm88.88 per carton.
and he said, 100 cartons can ah?
I was like, 'are u kidding me?' bt i said, 'yeah sure, since tesco no limit oso..'
then bla bla bla, he wanted 120 cartons of tiger beer, 60 cartons of guiness stout.
And lemme remind you, beer IS NOT CHEAP, he bought other things in bulk as well, and for beer alone it cost him about rm18k, WA SAI, crazy laa!
so, here goes, we were using this bellboy style trolley [those trolley which those hotels use to load and unload ur luggage] to transport those beers that he wanted, and its about 60 cartons here. I must tell you its NOT LIGHT. lol


Above: Khor forced me to take this pic, lol.. [this is 2nd round of transporting, after the epic incident anyway]
 So, if u do notice, the wheel for this trolley is not customized like other normal trolleys, the wheels, are ROUND!! [lol?] those normal trolley wont budge even one bit if its on the escalator because their wheels have some kind of space to cling on the surface of the escalator, not for this case.

Pic : the left side of the pic is the type of escalator that we used earlier on.

So it goes like this.
Marks : B-brian, K-khor, U-uncle M- random malay promoter
*approaching the escalator*
B- eh.. slow slow ah.. a bit dangerous lehh..
K - ok ok..
The trolley went slow... because the starting of the escalator is of gradient zero..
And suddenly, the escalator inclined, the trolley gets VERY HEAVY SUDDENLY, started to accelerate down.
B - Argh..!! *Right hand holding the trolley, left hand gripping the belt of the escalator, right leg bent, left leg extended straight just like playing tug of war, still skidding downwards nevertheless*
K - Brian, tahan it!! Want to fall dyyy!!! [Right hand holding the belt of the escalator, left hand blocking the toppling beers, both legs busy juggling because its travelling down]
*Trolley skidded faster!!*
B- ahhh shit! my left leg cramp dy!! [I think i heard a slight chuckle from khor though, lol]
[Some random malay promoter came to the scene!]
*holds one of the corner of the trolley*
M- 'awak pegang sana!'
U - *Rushed up to the scene from ground floor, supporting khor at his side*
U- 'its ok one, no problem~'
waaaaaaaaaaaa... it was really an experience I never had, whole body sweating from the thrill of it! lol

Imagine the consequences of those beer toppling over! Crashing down on khor, messing up the place, hurting other customers, big loss that we can't compensate even with our salary..
Seriously I'm really thankful that nothing serious happened.. ha~
Anyway, I still need opinion on the thick frame spec! xD

5 comments:

amylovesgreentea said...

Everytime open your blog, the first time i going to do is to mute my comp first. Cos i seriously dont like the holy song.lol

Thick frame spec.

Haha. Have been thinking to change my spec frame recently also. I cannot simply just change eh. Cos my lens is quite pricey, bcos im having super higher power. Means im blind without specs.

But i bought a fake spec. Without power one la. Just wear for fun. rm9.9 only. Haha.

I also want to save money for spec. But i also want to buy ipad.lol

Ramesh said...

LOL! agree with aimay. i mean about the song. i always mute my comp after entering your blog. LOL.

Fam said...

lol, wei! after i get my salary the 1st thing im gonna do is to get myself a nice thick frame spec =D lol.. is the music THAT irritating? lol.. suggest or gimme some nice songs la~

Ramesh said...

no need any song. if i wanna listen to song, i will go youtube or anything. =p

U Ai Lee said...

I heard of this .. U told me right?