Meter of popularity

Saturday, January 8, 2011

SHE

She.

Who has a long, slender leg
Brown hazel eyes with the stare of the untouchable
Plush, smooth long hair of flowery scent
Slight smile on face which kills you all the time.

Oh, who can it be?
The one for me
To sing 'Love the way you are'
With 100% sincerity?

She's a monster~~
Oh~
Beautiful monster~
yeah~
And I don't mind, in fact I like it.

Feeling the love already! haha.
This post is so jumpy and random that I don't really know what I'm writing!
Anything came across my mind is written here without any second thought!
Guess looking at too many couples make you wanna have one too. lol

2 comments:

Christine Lee said...

shakespeare in the making!lol
chill la..be patient..ehhe..

Fam said...

lol, its not even qualified to be a poem or wat... Brian's sonnet #23 ! lol.. jz some random creation... and yes im being patient bt IDK how long can i hold back!! lol, sounds wrong.