Meter of popularity

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Interesting conversation exclusively only in Tesco Kajang.

Marks :
K = Khor
B = Brian
W = wen ket woman

W :  *Pushing a trolley towards me, handing out a piece of cropped newspaper*
W: I want to have a Carlsberg 15, its Rm 49.99 right?
B : Oh sorry! It's already sold out *giving my apologetic smile*
W : What? how can you say its all sold out? Do you have the wordings 'while stock last' here? No, right? So, I want to have my Carlsberg 15'
B :But there are no more stocks available even for Tiger Beer 15', the crowd came and gobble up everything and before 2 o'clock, everything is sold out!
W: I still want my Rm 3.33 per can Carlsberg 15', NEVER SAY NO TO A CUSTOMER.
B: Er.. Alright, I've got a better suggestion for you, why don't you head to the customer service center to see whether if they can sort out something for you? Because we are just promoter, we are not responsible for the stocks and stuffs like that.
W: Aren't you the person in charge here? Why are you pushing me to someone else? Give me the check range.
[I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HECK IS CHECK RANGE]
B : Er.. Alright I will go to the customer service center to see what I can do to help you. *forced smile*

[After 10 mins]
W : So, do you have any solution for me now? Can I get my Carlsberg 15'?
B : Miss, I'm so sorry to tell you that we cant produce any Carlsberg 15' for you currently because the whole warehouse does not contain the stock.
W : Warehouse?? *In a freaking sinister slang*
B : I mean the whole gudang laaaa
W : So, how you want to provide a solution now?
B : I'm sorry but I can't really help you in this matter, if you feel dissatisfied with my service you can always lodge a report against me at the customer service center.
W: Do i get my Carlsberg 15' after I make the complain?
B : Er.. No?
W : Then what's the use of doing so? And why are you directing your customer into some futile attempt that brings no benefit for them?
B: But we can't really produce the carslberg 15' as you wish! *slightly frustrated now*, we are just promoter..!
K : Yea we are only responsible to replenish the stock, help customer to carry cartons of beers to their cart and check pricing, about the stocks and all we cant really do anything..
W : So low level only ah?
B : *Fire burning heart now, but still act cool* Yeah our job scope is just that small that's why I said you should head on to the customer service earlier on.
W: You are aware of the pricing of today's promotion right?
B: Yes i'm very clear of it.
W: Your company didn't train on how to handle a customer like me?
W :Alright you know what? I don't want to waste my time here anymore

There are some parts where I can't really remember so I just edit here and there, and this woman is SERIOUSLY bongkak! From her intonation and her gesture = ='' wa lao, fire attack heart lehh!!

No comments: