Meter of popularity

Friday, September 23, 2011

Fully utilize 24 hours a day?

Take a day as an example.. hmmm, alright, Thursday, the busiest day I guess.
Class at 9-11am, then 12-2pm. Short break, traveled to medical faculty for SOH exhibition, on duty there from 3-5pm. Completed that, and dismantle everything followed by setting it up at engineering faculty for the next day's exhibition. It was about 6.00pm. Short break for dinner, went to panggung percubaan for UPM peace forum, being a backstage crew cum supporter there, till 9.15pm. Rushed back to my own college for 'family day' activity on next week, in which I took part as cheerleader and dancing team. Practice ended at 1am, reached room at 130am, wash clothes till 2am plus with my cracking back. Sleep. Did I mention that this is how things are going on lately, almost EVERYDAY?

No comments: