Meter of popularity

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Meetings meetings and MORE meetings!

Despite the fact that I'm only taking 14 credit hours for this Sem, I'm fully engaged in various activities that makes me feel sooooo... vigour! Never felt this good before. Tiring nevertheless, but I guess its worth it? I would rather use my time to do something that will bring me memories instead of doing nothing.
MTP [Malam Tunas Putra] is a real good example, Im responsible for a MINOR SMALL PART of keyboard playing, which last about..... 20 secs? but because of that part I have to stay back for about 3-4 nights till 2-3am, and most of the time I've been spending there is to watch the others rehearsing dance, sing and stuff like that, and I would just repeat my part of play, dully. = ='' Now that's something of less value..

In conjunction of UPM peace week, I supported them by watching 'Blood Diamond', that leaves me in great dilemma whether to get a diamond ring as an item of engagement or not in the future hahaha~

Anyway, directly after that,  went for K2's family day meeting, volunteered as cheerleader, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN GOGOGOOG LEBAH!!! lol, and joined dancing and dikiria, I guess its the fun and chances to know each other more that attracts me, rather me actively socializing around than to stay passive.
Oh did I mention that after 2 weeks staying here I didn't manage to get more than 5 contacts of chinese girls? A BIG SIGH! Same course punya girls berlambak la, since Im the wakil class, have to get their contact for easier communication, but, only 2 chinese girls in my course and 3 chinese including me. lol...

ME NEED TALK MORE!

Oh, for those who are concerned with my course changing process.. Its.. On the way I guess, for now Im waiting for directions from a lecturer in the faculty of veterinary which coincidently is a member of Gakkai.. So... we shall see?

All the best for the others as well!AzaAza Fighting! lol~

No comments: