Meter of popularity

Monday, September 26, 2011

Hey, hey you, WADDYA SAY? cant HEAR YOU!

Talk about assignment, yeah I must admit that I'm not used to this kind of thing. 30 marks itself allocated for assignments, luckily in 3 parts la, if 1 part I memang GG.

i)To translate an English journal of minimum 6 pages into Malay, write a comment about it for not less than 3 pages. Easy?Lots of reading I would say.

ii) Choose a topic relating civilization/history and write an essay of about WTF20FUCHUKPAGES for it. Easy? Haven't scratch on it yet.

iii) Present either one of the assignment above in powerpoint form.This one still ok la..
And this 1 of the subject, TITAS.
For Hubungan Etnik, need to go about random places to observe about stereotypes between races, having interview and questionnaires to public. One of the seniors tried sitting at mamak store for FREAKING3HOURSWITH5-6CUPSOFTEHOAISLIMAU just to observe the racial and language polarity in a group. Fun? Mamak fun la, observe no fun.= =''

This is already in week 3, some exams will be in the 5th week, and with the increasing block activities and other activities, this is totally different from what I've experience before this.Which is last minute work. Its all about consistency here. And networking. And communication skill. zz KI gila... Kemahiran Insaniah. lol~

That's about it for now, I guess other mahasiswa-mahasiswi is just as busy as I am! but too bad, I'm the one loving to rant about.haha, ohh yaaa, the title, its just a defensive cheers for my 'lebah' group, just to captivate readers =p

alrite, till then!

No comments: